ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 04 wrx with a white line suspension system and I feel like it needs to be tuned or atleast checked out. When ever i go over tiny tiny bumps i hear a weird wuahh wuahh sound coming from my back right side of my car. My suspensions bottomed out a few times on those ****ty bumps on the highway and i wasn't sure if it was caused from those bumps. Does anyone have any suggestions on where i could go to get my suspension checked out and completely tuned because there is no way in hell i could tune my suspension on my own... I know im a noob ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah not quite sure i've heard good things about white line though, All i know is that i have white line coil overs with sway bars. I'm new to the whole suspension thing so your gonna have to give me some leeway so just ignore all the noobish comments! lol

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,956 Posts
Could be a bad wheel bearing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you want to get rid of your coilovers, I would gladly take them off your hands.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh thats not a bad thought, didn't think about that. But do you think I would only hear those weird noises when I'm going over bumps and cracks in the road?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts