ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-

Just wondering if either of you two are on the board here. I finally got my black STi out for a bit to do some running around and saw a white STi east bound at Shields and Harmony then a black STi on Harmony around LeMay. So 'hey' if that was anyone here [heh].

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ofrogg said:
I saw a black one on Timberline this morning that headed west on Drake as I was trying to catch him and give the obligatory thumbs up... I missed though.
That could have been me actually. Was it around 8:30ish by chance?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The white one was me. I live pretty close to there also. Just north of Harmony past the Conoco station going toward Taft. Yours was the first Black STI I have seen in town.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
saw a black sti on federal today ...but I was in a glass truck lolz..sounded like you had a system...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ofrogg said:
yeah around 8:30ish...

did you see the red wagon cranking up behind ya? there was a passenger in there also.
The only thing I remember was thinking, after I see the cop coming the other direction as I am up to like 60 [heh], was I don't drive around enough to know how many cops there are :).

Did you ever catch up or not? SOrry I was picking up a friend and I don't work to well that early in the morning [heh].

·
Registered
65 Posts
davidm_sh said:
Did you ever catch up or not? SOrry I was picking up a friend and I don't work to well that early in the morning [heh].
no... I was a few cars back. I saw ya from prospect while you were turning onto timberline. then you turned onto drake before I could get next to ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts