Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinkg muay thai.
Anyone know any places around seattle?
I want to stop people from touching me alot. and beat up wence.

·
Registered
641 Posts
brass knuckles

-LostLamb

·
Registered
416 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
I want to stop people from touching me alot...
Its called a court order, the police can help you keep the old men from touching you Nick...:p

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Wence and I trained at the same school. You don't want to %@#! with me. Wence trained for a lot longer so you definitely don't want to %@#! with him either.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Re: Re: Which martial arts?

campbell said:

Its called a court order, the police can help you keep the old men from touching you Nick...:p
oh snap! LMAO....I need a towel....

·
Registered
932 Posts
Join a gym. Learn to box. It's more a sport than strictly self-defense. You'll meet a lot of great guys and experience a lot of new things. Fight in a tournament like the Golden Gloves!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Beat me up huh?? That will be the day, you might be able too if my arms were chopped off and you had a gun. lol but seriously, aiming for martial arts is not a bad idea, but aiming to go to martial arts to beat me up is impossible and a bad reason to start

dude, my sister can beat you up!!:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
bedabi said:
Hey Shinigami, haven't heard from you in a while. So, does that mean WRX>Mustang listens to S Club 7 too? :p
Nah i hope not,

wow, that came out of no where homes, that asian gril from the group is still hot tho lol

So how ya been bedabi??:)

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanna beat up kids who cant keep there hands off me (alot of people) and wence and armin. and my dad, and my mom and her boyfriend.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
I wanna beat up kids who cant keep there hands off me (alot of people) and wence and armin. and my dad, and my mom and her boyfriend.
Dude, you got issues. :(

·
Registered
641 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
Boy for a 15 year old you sure do have lots of pent up anger! Go kick a ball or something! :)

Seriously, you just need discipline. Martial arts is a great way to do it.

-LostLamb

·
Registered
0 Posts
Martial arts have many benifits.

1. Increased stamina, health, flexibility etc.

2. Strength

3. Ability to take someone down when the situation demands it.

4. Being able to keep someone from hurting you, but at the same time not causing them any harm. Youre really good when you can take control of there body without hurting them, this shows that you have complete and utter control of the situation and at any moment you could destroy them.

You should def do some form of martial arts, i suggest chinese martial arts my .02 cents. I studied Fu Jow Pai, Hungar, karate, and tae kwon doe. My favorite by far was between Hungar and Fu Jow Pai, i found the others to blocky and they didnt flow as well or apply to street fighting as much as i wanted. But i have yet to need to use force in a situation, the key is to stay calm and keep youre head. Ive had a few situations were i wasnt sure if i was going to have to resort to violence but i kept my cool and the other guy calmed down. There are many possible outcomes to a fight, just make sure youre ready for them.

·
Thinking Man's Engine
1,598 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
Im thinkg muay thai.
Anyone know any places around seattle?
I want to stop people from touching me alot. and beat up wence.
Quit hanging out at gay bars you big stud.

Sorry can't resist.

(If anyone is offended, PM me, and I'll delete it)

·
Registered
29 Posts
How about the art of the drunken monkey.

Actually I think JuJitsu is pretty badazz.
If you have ever seen any of the Shamrocks fight you will know what I mean.

I guess the best way to decide is to research the the styles and find the one that fits you the best.

-Jim

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:

especially Armin.
LOL does this make sense to anyone else because I'm confused...am I supposed to be your issue? LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts