ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2002 WRX, and I'm sure you all know its the "bug eye" front end, now my question is, if i decide to get i different look, which front end will be a direct bolt on for my car??

·
Registered
312 Posts
02-07. You Will need fenders, hood/scoop, bumper, and headlights. In most cases, not worth it. Just sell it and get the generation you prefer.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
This is a travesty. The Bugeye front end is the best looking front end on earth

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everyone keeps telling me to keep my front end on it, i guess i'll give it a shot and lower my car and remove those fogs and see how i like it then. but i think i like the version after the bug eye which is 2005 or something like that. sorry guys, subaru is a completely new game for me! i used to be a honda guy but i just got tired of the jackers trying to take my car everywhere i went.. thanks for the help and opinions

·
Registered
2,663 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well noe that is a different look and definitley looks good!! lol and seems to be a cheaper route for me as well!! well looks like i have to start oredering lol

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Do lots of research before spending a bunch of money. By the time I am done with the few things i have left i will have well over 2k just into my front end. By no means does it need to be this expensive to have a new look but I have gone fairly all out with every piece over a long period of time. Get on the classifieds on NASIOC and look for either JDM headlights or a retrofitted pair to make the biggest difference. Get some fog covers (or make your own) to cover up that hole and you will have a different look for a lot less. Even better do the Koji mod http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/exterior-appearance/14169-koji-style-headlights-02-03-instructions.html to your headlights and you could change up the look for $20. That was my first step before going big with my retrofit, chargespeed brake ducts and soon to be JDM grill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts