1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
I have a SPT CBE and it sounds great, I've had a few compliments on how it sounds as well.

I can't comment on the rest since I've never heard them before.

·
Æternum
15,258 Posts
Cobb /thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless i'm mistaken Cobb does not make a CBE for 08+ WRX Sedan... Only the wagon :( Plus thats like double the price of these...

·
Registered
834 Posts
The ERZ is a N1/Slant look style w/burnt blue tips....RICE - It looks horrible and will be very loud. What is the point of that stupid slant and blue tips...to look cooler than the other kiddies in the high school parking lot.

SPT is nice but not a true 3".

Look at TurboXS, Invidia Q300, Nameless Performance.

Please do not get an N1 style/fartcan exhaust they just look stupid and are for ricers.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ive read about issues with fitment on the turbo xs. personally, i would go with the SPT. thats a ridiculously low price for it, i wish i could find the spt exhaust for the 08-10 hatch for that price. you would think the hatch would be cheaper, but i guess not.

·
Æternum
15,258 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Problem with SPT it is not a true 3" so you loose a little bit of flow there...should not matter to much for stage 2, but once you get into turbo upgrades SPT exhaust have been known to be a restriction (I have seen dyno increases as much as 10whp+ from swapping out an SPT exhaust).

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright i think i have decided to spend a little more and go with the Invidia Q300 Series... Anyone know where i can get it for the cheapest???

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a <3 on for Perrin's exhausts. It's pricier than your list but WELL worth it IMO.

The SPT is the safest bet from what you listed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts