• TurboXS RFL-Ti

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 axlebacks in my possession: TurboXS RFL-Ti and the Prodrive.

However, I need money right now more than I need the Prodrive axleback sitting in my basement, and more than I need a huge ricer melon shooter sitting on my car.

The Decision: Which one should I keep? I need to sell one of them.

I'm leaning towards keeping the Prodrive and selling the TurboXS RFL-Ti. I feel like the TurboXS one would be appropriate if I was running a huge turbo, but I'm not.

However, I love the volume of the RFL-Ti. Its so nice, I love when it afterfires, and I love the rumble of it.

Which would you keep if you were me?

BTW when I decide, I'm selling the other one, so let me know if you're interested in either.

-Josh

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Josh, personally...I'd keep the Prodrive
sounds GREAT!!!
but...if you do sell the Prodrive...keep me in mind, ok?!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I voted for the Prodrive. Cant beat the classy look and the nice tone. Also it isnt loud till you get on it so cops wont really hassle you about it. However, I am biased since I own a Prodrive Axleback myself!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Spectre186 said:
I voted for the Prodrive. Cant beat the classy look and the nice tone. Also it isnt loud till you get on it so cops wont really hassle you about it. However, I am biased since I own a Prodrive Axleback myself!
Yup

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I'm going to agree with the poll and sell the TurboXS RFL-Ti. Not for a little bit though...I need to have my friend help me who has jack stands and the rest of the tools.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
keep the txs man it sounds nice as hell long as u have the whole thing done u arnt a ricer.. because ur exhaust will accualy do something. unlike a exhaust on a cavalier lol

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Hey Josh. If ya decide to sll the prodrive I will gladly buy it from you. DId I mention cash and Id pick up from ya. :D Just keep that in mind.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Trailboss said:
I think I'm going to agree with the poll and sell the TurboXS RFL-Ti. Not for a little bit though...I need to have my friend help me who has jack stands and the rest of the tools.
Who needs a jack to swap the axel back on this car?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts