Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got bad curb rash (missing metal) on one of my rims...anyone know of a good place to send them to get fixed? thanks!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
What kind of rims do you have? Ususally wheel shops (around here at least) can fix you up. Make sure they use the same kind of metal that the wheel is made out of. I used to have BBC RC ultra light wieght wheels on my 3000GT. They were made of some special compound. So when I get one fixed, they used regular aluminum or something, and the wieght of the wheel was way off balance. I eventually had to chunk it in the trash...a waste of a $600 wheel. So, make sure the people know what they're doing before they even touch it.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
happasaiyan said:
usdm sti bbs rim :(
Why the sad face? Those wheels are nice :) I think those should be easy to get fixed. It's the light weight ones that will give you problems.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, theyre nice. i love em. the sad face was for the fact that i have to get them fixed because the lip got gouged off. anyways, i found a place that i can take them to. they have places all over the us. gonna try them out eventually-

www.fixrim.com

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
happasaiyan said:
yeah, theyre nice. i love em. the sad face was for the fact that i have to get them fixed because the lip got gouged off. anyways, i found a place that i can take them to. they have places all over the us. gonna try them out eventually-

www.fixrim.com
Good luck. Let us know how everything goes :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts