ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I pulled out my UTEC and sold it. I used to have the map selector installed right by the cruise and fog light switches. Unfortunately, I lost the stock blank that was there before my UTEC switch. Anyone know where I can find one of these? I figure it would be nice if it was there when I try to sell the car :)
Thanks-

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah i got to replace the blank as well, LED mishap :( im probably goin to go to the dealer. most likely they'll have the part for a few bucks or so. ill let u know how much exactly when i go

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimmy04wrx said:
yeah i got to replace the blank as well, LED mishap :( im probably goin to go to the dealer. most likely they'll have the part for a few bucks or so. ill let u know how much exactly when i go
That would be great. Please let me know if they have it in stock as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
went to the dealership today to get the blank. $6 bucks and some change after tax. more than i expected to pay for it. It was a special order item so i have to go back in a couple of days to pick it up. there are two types of blanks that u need to realize. a small one on the far right of the cruise and fog lights on my 04. and the larger one that the fog light is next to and another one right next to my e-brake handle.

·
Registered
82 Posts
jimmy04wrx said:
there are two types of blanks that u need to realize. a small one on the far right of the cruise and fog lights on my 04. and the larger one that the fog light is next to and another one right next to my e-brake handle.
You have any part numbers? I was looking at 66244F...but I don't need the large one (foglights, cruise)...I need the small one on the far right. And I have an 02 but I'm not sure it is something they would change. My dealership was clueless...maybe I should call some others...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts