ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't know where I fit in the pyramid! They didn't put rally or rallycross on the list! Well, I guess I'll just figure I'm in the time trial level. So does that mean I only have to advance one more level to finally get chicks? Light at the end of the tunnel!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
If you depend on your level on the pyramid of speed to get you chicks, you have larger issues ;)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
AURAz said:
They didn't put rally or rallycross on the list!
I guess that rally-xers would be just above auto-xers as it adds a bit more challenge to auto-x. I think rallyers must have harder balls than roadracers since rally also involves more risk and challenges. Would be interesting to see a competition between racers like Kimi Raikonen and Tommy Makkinen on both an F1 track and a WRC rally stage (kind of like "Trading Paint" with Montoya v. a NASCAR driver on both a road course in an open-wheel F1 and an oval in a NASCAR.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I think substitute rallycross with AutoX, Club Rally with the hot lappers, and pro rally with the road racers. I'm not on that pyramid. There is nothing for "to cool for school."

-Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
djrez4 said:
If you depend on your level on the pyramid of speed to get you chicks, you have larger issues ;)
You mean I've wasted all this time and money on cars and racing only to NOT get chicks??? Well crap, maybe I'll give it all up and become a firefighter, chicks like firefighters right?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am a Wheel to Wheel Racer but I could not disagree more with their description. I do not have a big ego and I respect all types of racers and car people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts