Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for suggestions. So far I am putting it in the so-called "cup holder" in the center console.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put mine in the same place. Sometimes it goes in the tray right in front of the ashtray drawer if I'm making out with my g/f.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I use the passenger seat, or in between my legs sometimes (no you dirty bastards), or most of the time in the tray in front of the ashtray. I never use cupholders for phones for some reason?

·
Registered
265 Posts
In my pocket where it rings until voicel mail picks up.
I hate being bothered while driving, and i drive like **** when i am on the phone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is what i do, i highly recomend it....get a belt clip, the plastic kind, with a swivel button that you stick on the back of the phone. Then clip the belt clip onto the heater vent in the middle of the dash. Holds the phone in perfect view and keeps in from flying around the car.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yea, a lot of the time i don't answer while driving simply because it's a ***** to drive stick and talk on the phone.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I use the belt clip/holster that came with my Nextel i90 and clip it to the driver's sunvisor. It's always there within reach if I need it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think subaru should deal away with the "cup holder" and just make a cell phone holder in the center console.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought a little phone holder with adhesive on the back and stuck it on the blank next to the cupholder... it's just a tiny little bendy-wire holster type dilly that I bought at a local car accessories shop. Cost me like $10 and works great...

·
Registered
256 Posts
i sometimes put mine in the door handle (place you grab to close your door)or the center console

usually in the door because it has the earphone hooked up and the earpiece stays on my lab and its also cliped onto my seatbelt

never forget it in the car =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
i installed my cell holder right next to the cruise control switch. if u have a really small phone that place is a pretty good place for it. just use an ear set if u dont wanna hod it while driving

·
Registered
38 Posts
i've got a big clunky nextel phone for work... I pull the sliding cup holder aout a smidge, and clip it by its belt holder right there... the only advantage to this is I can open the phone, set it in its holder, and use speaker phone while driving... works pretty slick.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll have to try that. I have the same situation.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts