ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McDonald's!!!

I always see this Maybach coming out of my neighborhood in the mornings. I happened to have my camera with me today, and I busted him eating at Mickey D's...cheap bastard :D

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
WRXin' said:
McDonald's!!!

I always see this Maybach coming out of my neighborhood in the mornings. I happened to have my camera with me today, and I busted him eating at Mickey D's...cheap bastard :D
he used his salary for the car so he has to eat mickey d's, wendy's is cheaper tho.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Nice photojournalism work, Fahd. I can't stand McD's food...you'd think a Maybach owner would have better taste. :)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Integra96 said:
Nice photojournalism work, Fahd. I can't stand McD's food...you'd think a Maybach owner would have better taste. :)
Haha...why thank you sir :D

Yeah, I'm not big on fast food...it's a health thing. I'll eat it when I'm drunk (which sort of contradicts the "health thing") and craving fast food, but not otherwise.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lambosv21 said:
that car looks 10x better than it does on the stock wheels.

but maybe it is just because it is really far away :confused1
He just put those on this weekend...looks soooo much better! You'd think that when you pay near 400k for a car it would come with better wheels. The stock ones are horrid!

Integra96 said:
Is it just me or does that McDonald's look absolutely ginormous? I call photochop BS.

:D
Haha...it is a pretty big McDonald's here's the full pic.

·
Registered
112 Posts
those are the typical mcdonalds drive thru restaurants. Usually ones without drive thru's aren't that big.

seems like a rapper with those rims and the multi colored maybach

also in a car show on Spike TV i believe. Jay Leno picked up his maybach and on the way home stopped for some mcdonalds drive thru. I think eating that type of food lowers the class of the car.....at least park my man!

or be like richy rich and have a mcdonalds in ur crib

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
The last three posts have been brought to you by...

...ModWatch. Are your forum's moderators talking like mulletted Philadelphian thugs? You don't have to put up with it anymore. Log on to modwatch.com and exercise your forum rights.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Integra96 said:
The last three posts have been brought to you by...

...ModWatch. Are your forum's moderators talking like mulletted Philadelphian thugs? You don't have to put up with it anymore. Log on to modwatch.com and exercise your forum rights.

:wiggles:
OMG that website actually exists!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts