Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dummie momo foot pedal

Does any one know where to find the momo dead or dummy pedal for a manual WRX? I’ve been looking for a while but have not found one yet. If any one knows where to get one it would be a great help. Thanks a bunch Joe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nexus - Where are you getting the JDM dead pedal?! I've been looking for one forever, but can't find a shop that has them. TIA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you like my pedal?

Check out my dead pedal for sale at my new site.

www.hvmparts.com

in the automobile section.

·
Registered
559 Posts
thats not a JDM one???
that one looks nice but far from stock pedals..
anyone know if any dead pedal could match the other pedals??
Thanks
Tuca

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pedal

There is a guy on ebay selling one that looks like the stock pedals. It looks real nice.

Search ebay for WRX Dead Pedal. Mine is there too. I am going to make a new batch of pedals soon. What do you guys want it to look like? I do the design and CNC machining so I can do whatever. My prices will remain reasonable.

·
Registered
559 Posts
make one to match exactly the OEM Pedals..
It would be so cool..
and i would buy 1 for sure.
How much more or less it will cost??
Thanks
Tuca

·
Registered
10 Posts
Exact Match Dead Pedal

I will do some research to see what it would take for me to make deadpedals that look just like the stock pedals. I am going to try to match shape, texture, and button placement. Give me about a week to come up with a design/cost.

We may need to go to brushed stainless steel to avoid costs for clear anodizing.

DaveC
www.hvmparts.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
We are currently manufacturing a dead pedal with the WRX logo and is in stock.

However we are also manufacturing a unit that has the exact factory rubber bumper proportions & spacing. They will be available shortly and we will be sure to keep you guys posted as soon as they are available. ;)

Check Us Out... www.AutoSpeedPerformance.com

·
Registered
559 Posts
Very Nice Piece,,I want the first unit if possible =)
When it will be available??
Thanks
Tuca

·
Registered
559 Posts
Can you ship to Brazil????
How much would cost the shipping??
I am ordering NOW,,if i cant get to brazil i will order to my cousins house in MIAMI,,but i will wait longer =(
Thanks
Tuca

·
Registered
559 Posts
A friend of mine wants one too..
Can you give a discount if i buy 2 pieces???
Thanks
TUca

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Mark! Those look great!

Just to add another option, this link should pop up all of the WRX dead pedals on eBay. If it comes up signed on to my account, please use your own before buying :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered

Mark,

I ordered the Waste Gate Solenoid Cover and the OEM style Dead Pedal.... Just waiting on my tracking number.... Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts