ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for not having the patience to browse all the threads but i have just a quick question. I want to get the 5ziggen fn01r-c hyper black in a 17x8 size. Will this wheel size fit without rubbing and without a fenser roll? Any info much appreciated.
Dave

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
17 x 8 is fine. What is the offset of the wheel?

Searching for what you want here takes some practice - please give it a try. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I know the only offset really avail for wrx is +48? If there are other options i would love to know. I have little competition in Idaho for original looks on wrx's but I'd like to be able to drive other places and have people say Damn! thems good lookin wheels! I've searched quite a bit especially in the body work area. Thanks for the info though and any other input very welcome
Dave

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
From what I know the only offset really avail for wrx is +48? If there are other options i would love to know. I have little competition in Idaho for original looks on wrx's but I'd like to be able to drive other places and have people say Damn! thems good lookin wheels! I've searched quite a bit especially in the body work area. Thanks for the info though and any other input very welcome
Dave
+48 should do nicely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts