Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh, we are so limited on wheels. Just looking to see what rims (preferably 18") you guys haven't seen on a GDB, but wouldn't mind seeing? Your thoughts?

·
Registered
73 Posts
This guy came to my work today with a nice 240SX with the Tien Flex suspension and volk SE37s in black, I wanted C2 Evo wheels before but his wheels and suspension looked damn good. I think I might have seen those on a wrx before but I cant remember, would love to see it again in any case.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I would LOVE to see Blitz Technospeed Z1s on a WRX. I think they have one in 17"x8" with our proper bolt pattern, but that's about it...

Type 03's would be good too :) But they're totally incompatible :(

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard that TMW is out of business now...anyoe know about this? I considered getting those wheels before..oh well!!

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
How about American Racing Torque Thrust D's Polished but in 17 or 18" (I don't think they make 18's though). They are 5 lug but I don't think they would bolt right up. But they look good on almost anything. Or the Edelbrock 5 spokes in 17". Almost same style as Torque Thrust D's. Anyone got photoshop willing to do a transformation? I love these rims since I DO OWN a Firebird too. Just want to see then on the REX.

Torque Thrust D's
http://www.americanracing.com/wheel...2-piece alloy, polished&picture=Torq-ThrustII

Edelbrocks:
http://www.edelbrockwheels.com/wheelcatalogdetail.asp?wheel=409

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Re: wheels

russ said:
Does anybody know the weight of the stock 16" wheel?
16.5 lbs. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wheel options

Okay, okay...I really didn't want to show these because I wanted first choice. Here's some really quick photochops with the wheels I want! Obviously, there are some scaling issues, but enjoy!Please don't distribute! What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
The 57C pros are comming out in about a week and I have connections to good prices for Volk Racing wheels, so pm me if you guys are intersted. I personally think the Bronze CE28Ns are probably the sweetest wheels out there right now for our car. They're on the pricy side but if you're looking to spend about $1500 on your wheels and tires I would suggest the Gram Light 57Cs.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
57Pro's

Hey Blazin-

Actually, I've had a chance to get the 57Pro's for a couple of months now, but on the pricey side for the 18's. This vendor in Japan wants $2K for them, shipped. I'm just not sure what I want. It seems like the Limix Linea's are still the best deal I can find for the weight. Let me know what kind of deals you come across.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
REAL RACING v. Work

Hmm, aren't these the same wheels as the WORK Meister's?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Theyr'e slightly different. The real racing wheels are pretty nice when I saw them in person but if you guys would like to wait I can get my hands on Work Emotions!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Here are the wheels that I will be getting for my WRX in the not so near future(unfortunately) They aren't pricey and I was told that they will fit the WRX I love these rims, I guess I am just a sucker for tuners.

What do you think?:cool:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I think they look pretty cool. I wonder how much of a pain it would be to keep all those "rivots" clean.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts