ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting 17" wheels eventually. My questions are: who makes centercaps? where can I get them? and how much do they cost?

-Jim

·
Registered
92 Posts
What kind of wheels are you getting? Most wheels come with center caps...some are optional like Volk TE37's or SSR Type C's. Is that what you mean? :confused:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,

I'm getting Rota Attacks, which are Gram Light knockoffs. Volks have optional center caps, same with a lot of SSR wheels.

Where do I get center caps? Do they just press fit in? Can I use my "Subaru" center cap?

-Jim

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jim, wheel center caps are not a "one size fits all" proposition. Each wheel manufacturer makes caps to fit their wheels. Some snap in, some are held on with screws. Ask Rota for caps. I would be surprised if the Subaru caps fit, although it would look very "trick" if they do! :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Jim,

The caps came with my wheels(Rota Subzeros). I had to put them on. They are black, with a carbon fiber look alike finish on the side. It's ok. Not the best. I didn't like them at the beginning and now I really don't care at all. Wait until you get the wheels and shop around with one of the Rotas in your hand so you will make sure you get the right fit. Many people just don't put them on. I think it looks even worse. It's up to you and what you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts