·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatssssss up strangers? How has everyone been? :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I heard your old car fell apart after you sold it to mike shaw. True? I heard that the motor was toast from to much detination. True? I heard they had to put a new motor in (from not tuning it right) True?
Troy

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
tjmatta said:
I heard your old car fell apart after you sold it to mike shaw. True? I heard that the motor was toast from to much detination. True? I heard they had to put a new motor in (from not tuning it right) True?
Troy
Ruff crowd in here...

:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
tjmatta said:
Troy
Damn, thats a little harsh.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Troy:

a bit ruff........not to mention your first post here. This is a pretty small close net group here. Do we know you? Have you ever attended one of our meets before? See you own a 00' RS-T. Just trying to figure out who you were.

hint: ease up a bit. At least until you have maybe 2 thousand posts. ;)

Todd
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wasnt trying to to be mean i just need to get that off my chest. I've been around for along time & alot of suby's. If you go to meets you will see a two tone wagon in the photos at red rocks thats me.
Troy

·
Registered
393 Posts
Troy:

have you been to any more recent gatherings? I see that you just joined the club last month. Did you come over from Nabisco? Sorry, there just have been a lot going on here in the recent past. I don't remember your ride off the top of my head. Being old and all. I'll have to dig up some old pics. I think he just about covered his trade-in here:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46363

Thought this was just a bit strange for a first post. You didn't happen to buy Brian's old Rex did you?

Todd

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
tjmatta said:
I wasnt trying to to be mean i just need to get that off my chest. I've been around for along time & alot of suby's. If you go to meets you will see a two tone wagon in the photos at red rocks thats me.
Troy
What's up, Troy? Get the wagon fixed yet?

-Kellie :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Zoombaru said:
What's up, Troy? Get the wagon fixed yet?

-Kellie :)
Not yet, i finely got my new carben fiber hood, r/s bumper and front clip. I'm hoping with in the next two weeks i'll be back. I just got a job working at Roos only on Fed fixing subys! I just found this sight, i didnt know this place was even around it must be that rock i've been hinding under the past year. I havn't been to any meets because i keep braking my car.
Troy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Todd, your the man, thanks buddy. I wonder if TJMatta realizes I know who he is? :eek3:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
tjmatta said:
I wouldnt have said or asked those quistions if i didnt know how you were, Brian.
Troy
Whatever dude, I did nothing wrong. Obviously I can't change people's perceptions or even care to at this point. I have nothing to prove. Read the thread Todd posted if you need more info. :screwy:

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
STi_This said:
Whatever dude, I did nothing wrong.
Well... while I consider this introduction to be wildly more rude than the standard "Hi everyone. I know some of you from other places but I'm new here....", I'm not quite sure I understand "I did nothing wrong." As of 3 weeks ago, your car was still on the lift.... you did something wrong.

Unless you meant morally wrong by trading it in, then I agree with you. It's not your fault they only check to make sure it runs before naming a price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Zem said:
Well... while I consider this introduction to be wildly more rude than the standard "Hi everyone. I know some of you from other places but I'm new here....", I'm not quite sure I understand "I did nothing wrong." As of 3 weeks ago, your car was still on the lift.... you did something wrong.

Unless you meant morally wrong by trading it in, then I agree with you. It's not your fault they only check to make sure it runs before naming a price.
I wasnt tring to be rude i just wanted to know what happen with the tuning of brians car. I thoght that car was pretty fast and tuned right, I guess not. I tend to come off pissy so dont talk it pesonal!
Troy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, when the car was traded in it had no CEL or sign of any problem what so ever. End of story guys. My engine management went from a Unichip, to a Link, to a Utec. You all know how much $ I had in that car. Do you really think I would have left the tunning portion out?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome back STI this. Well, now you have an STI? That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. So....is it gonna stay stock or is it going to be "stock"? I think if I got an STI I'd have to put a TBE on it at least...too hard to resist. Anway, nice to have an old member back.

As far as trading a WRX that was going to explode in...I'd have to say that dealers deserve that for all the times they rip people off. Maybe even Mike Shaw (this has nothing to do with Flat 4). Yeah, it's dishonest. But so is selling a car with a problem, or charging someone $3000 more than the car is worth and acting like its a steal. Too bad you didn't trade it in to Toyota of Colorado springs. :unhappy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts