ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are so many spoilers out there that I wish I had the cash to get several, and change them out every now and again. Since that ain't happenin' I'm going to have to get one spoiler. For a while, I was all about the shopping cart wings because they look so off that they're kind of cool. However, now I don't know if I like them so much. I'm beginning to lie the WRC style wings. So which spoilers do you guys like. Post some pics if you've got them. Late.

Fahd

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like those, but I don't have the OEM wing. Would you paint the extensions sonic yellow, or would you keep the carbon fiber look?

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
If I ever replace my OEM wing, I'm going to get either the STi Carbon Fiber wing, the Kaminari wing, Zero/Sports wing, or the Shine Street wing.

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
1,556 Posts
How could you guys forget the JDM STI Prodrive Style spoiler! That is my dream spoiler and I will have it one day!

Jason

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm beginning to fall in love with the zerosport wing

Maybe I'll just get a full zerosprt kit. Yeah, and I'll start dating Brook Burke while I'm at it too:p.

·
Registered
624 Posts
My choice is the OEM spoiler with painted extensions to match. :)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know...the more I look at that C west wing, the more I notice how narrow it is. It' s almost like it's trying to be like this Wings West spoiler, but just can't quite cut it...

·
Registered
77 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
well i have the oem wing. if i were to do anything with the wing, it'd be this...

how's the outward visibility? excellent? any noticiable difference? i was thinking about getting those, once i have my car.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
WRXin' said:
You know...the more I look at that C west wing, the more I notice how narrow it is. It' s almost like it's trying to be like this Wings West spoiler, but just can't quite cut it...
This looks like a really nice alternative to the EXPENSIVE 22B replicas. I like it a lot.

-Jim

1 - 20 of 38 Posts