ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know most of you guys find humor is trolling their boards....

what is the point some of you guys are trying to prove? your cars are faster? guess what the next guy will have a better and faster car...

It's understandable that you're defending the WRX/STI but at the expense of coming across with a "better than you" attitude...

people don't have better things to do then troll their boards? how would you guys like Viper owners to troll us...live and let live...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I agree with you. However I did find some information ... Like TRD making superchargers for camrys and carollas, with warranty :eek:

However don't beat on the small guy..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:
i know most of you guys find humor is trolling their boards....

what is the point some of you guys are trying to prove? your cars are faster? guess what the next guy will have a better and faster car...

It's understandable that you're defending the WRX/STI but at the expense of coming across with a "better than you" attitude...

people don't have better things to do then troll their boards? how would you guys like Viper owners to troll us...live and let live...

I think people were just having fun when it started out with one of the members there being a dumba$$ thinking he/she had the fastest XR in the world. It did get out of control.

<voice in back of my head> I am better </voice out> :D

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i think you should PM those that actually posted over there with stupidity, not everyone did. what...did like 3 people post from here? if even that?

otherwise who really cares...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gusto said:
i think you should PM those that actually posted over there with stupidity, not everyone did. what...did like 3 people post from here? if even that?

otherwise who really cares...
you know things work....a few select individuals would bring down a community....

idiots that make us look bad....

It's really not worth taking it further, just voicing my opinion...

·
Registered
236 Posts
i was the one who started it but i was not the one to post in their forums...i wasnt there to make fun of their cars in their own house. i just wanted to show that one particular forum because it was related to wrx. but nonetheless, i still browse it because many of them are very interesting...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts