ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happened to me way too many times:

So, getting used to single life again, I went out to a club last night. This woman came up and asked me to dance so I said sure. While we were dancing she started getting all up on me. Knee in the crotch, hands everywhere, etc. In the middle of a song she just said "I gotta go." and took off like a shot.... to her boyfriend at the edge of the dance floor who was looking none too happy.

This happened to me several times before I was married. One chick invited me back to her place and when I walked off the dance floor with her we bumped into her fiance - with whom she was living.

What gives?

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
That is weird. You must still be giving off the "not single" vibe. Know what I mean? As in guys that are taken always seem to have an easier time with females, but when you're single it seems more frustrating and difficult. Not sure why that occurs or how, but it seems to be somewhat true. So that's my theory...

In the meantime, enjoy sus balls de azul. :)

EDIT/Addendum: how long have you been single now?

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been single about 1 month. I don't mind women dancing with me, but I prefer single women. Women who get all up on you and then are like 'Oh, there's my boyfriend' just make for teh B1U3 B411Z

I have two theories:
1. I give off the non-threatening vibe - i.e. not looking to hit it

2. I give off the 'good guy to make my boyfriend jeallous' vibe.

I don't really like either theory.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALT+F4 said:
i need to try some of that...ive been having no luck with the women lately!

Well, you should note that I haven't benefitted from this at all. After all, these chicks all go home with their boyfriends.

Side note: 1000th post WOOT!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts