Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, a Kia Sportage tried to race me. It was all that I could do to not break out laughing. I just drove normally to the next traffic light and still beat the Sportage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
honda civic DX... i just smashed the gas in 5th... really sad "race"

·
Registered
88 Posts
This wasn't the slowest but definately the strangest.

Pontiac GTP. The sad thing is is that the guy got all up on my bumper and tried to provoke me. At the light I said "you don't really want to race a 12 sec WRX in your big ol' car, do you"? He was like "oh yeah, we'll just see about that".

Whatever, I killed that dude hard by many car lengths. He was like "man your car is fast" :eek: My buddy raced a WRX the other day and he killed it (so he said).

He said his car ran a best of 14.5 if I remember correctly. So why the hell did he want to race me when I said my WRX runs 12's?? Doof :rolleyes:

-boosted 4

·
980 Posts
this thing is, if I can recall, the slowest car ever to race me:

It wasnt much of a race considering I instantly put 10 cars on him and proceeded to pull from a roll @ 50mph. Some people say it was a drivers race, but I know his car just didn't have the balls.

:D

chris

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
*reaches for BS flag, raises it high in the air*

:p

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
fengshui said:
this thing is, if I can recall, the slowest car ever to race me:

It wasnt much of a race considering I instantly put 10 cars on him and proceeded to pull from a roll @ 50mph. Some people say it was a drivers race, but I know his car just didn't have the balls.

:D

chris
was he pushing his car

·
980 Posts
totally, i knew his car was all show and no go. Just look at that wing on it, i bet he got it at Pep Boys :)

chris

·
Registered
907 Posts
fengshui said:
totally, i knew his car was all show and no go. Just look at that wing on it, i bet he got it at Pep Boys :)

chris
thats a disgrace to CART, you get no kudos for that! bad bad!:p

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
My dad tried to race me in his Cadillac DeVille. Did I race him? Hell no. He's my dad. It was probably a test to see if I race or not.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I had a guy in a beat up mirage trying to get me to race. He kept riding my ass and reving on me on the freeway, but since my car was oh 4 mins old and had 30 miles on it I didnt race. Funny since I drove my car home from the dealer no one else has tried to race me.

Alex

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Some schmuck in a freaking Chevy Berretta tried to race me last night. He ran the red light and I gave him a three car length head start before I anahilated him. I was driving the 350Z. What a tool!!

-Jim

·
Registered
278 Posts
Pontiac Grand AM GT

Of course, I drive a RSX-S so its all relative...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts