ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i want something really loud but i still want it to sound good, anyone know? im thinking of getting Hks high power but not sure, help is appreciated

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
ERZ would do the trick, if you are looking for all out loudness get a 2.5" catback instead of a 3"

·
Registered
0 Posts
hks hi power isnt crazy loud unless u r catless... but blitz nur: ftw!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
2.5" is louder than three:confused:
from personal experience I have noticied that the small diameters have a higher/ louder pitch while the larger ones have a lower/deeper sound. Not sure it would matter since most of the time it comes down to the muffler anyways.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Turboxs RFL.

Really ____ loud...you decide what the F stands for.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
when i took my cbe off we ran the stock dp by itself.. damm that was the best sounding exhaust ever.. so f'n throaty.... i was think bout leavin it that way!!! it was hella loud, and never got ricey.. wewent all the way up in rpms. it always sounded awesome.. this was in my school auto shop, while the car was on a four post lift.. we shook the windows and the school got mad at how loud it was!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I would say 1. Blitz Nur spec with DP and headers or 2. Invidia with DP and headers. If you like to hear the subie rumble just get the blitz nur spec

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
my BPM TBE is quiet at driving speed, but with wide open throttle, it's louder than hell, with a smooth throaty porsche-ish sounding high rpm.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts