Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the dumbest thing you ever said?

whats the dumbest or most embarrassing thing you have ever said? Either drunk or staying up really late or whatnot.

Here's mine:

(to a friend of mine who is a sensitive girl) "you had a lot of sex with a lot of guys? ...makes you a SL*T!" my other friend looks down, closes his eyes and shakes his head

:eek: <---- honestly speaking, this smiley dosent look very embarrassed...it looks more like a face someone has when they finally pee after a long period of holding it in.

·
Registered
280 Posts
When I was in 6th grade, I was in science class and we were talking about organisims. I slipped (honest mistake) and said orgasm... the class started laughing, and the teacher took me outside, and started laughing, and said "I just didn't want to laugh in front of the class." So that was kind of stupid...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Girlfriend's grandma dies. She calls me and wakes me up, hungover, and tells me. My reply "damn dude sorry your grandma croaked."

·
Registered
416 Posts
When taking turns reading in class during middle school when prompted to read the word ogre (big monster) I spouted out ORGY! That was a LITTLE embarrasing...

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
This probably isn't the stupidest thing I've ever said, but it happened in the early high school years

I was going out with a girl named Jen, and I just got off the phone with Sarah, because I was asking her for advice. I hang up with Sarah, call Jen, and accidentally ask for Sarah again. DUMPED!!!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
just yesterday, i was trying to explain to someone how you can have sex with a girl who has a nice body and a butter face (PM me if you need butter face explained).

i tried to say "beauty is only a lightswitch away" but it came out "lightswitch is only a beauty away"

then one time i got pulled over at 10:30 am on my way to keystone to go boarding. i had my friend erin in the car. the cop tells me why he pulled me over and asks me if i had been drinking. i reply, "no sir...i haven't". he asks if i've been smoking marijuana. "no...i don't smoke". he finally asks me if i've done any narcotics.

i say, "not today."

erin starts snorting in the seat next to me. the cop lets me go with a warning (oh....he said i cut him off. BS...i put on my signal and gradually moved into the other lane). neither the cop nor I realized what i had said. as soon as i rolled up the window, erin busts out laughing and told me what happened.

i'm a dumba$$ :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djrez4 said:

then one time i got pulled over at 10:30 am on my way to keystone to go boarding. i had my friend erin in the car. the cop tells me why he pulled me over and asks me if i had been drinking. i reply, "no sir...i haven't". he asks if i've been smoking marijuana. "no...i don't smoke". he finally asks me if i've done any narcotics.

i say, "not today."

erin starts snorting in the seat next to me. the cop lets me go with a warning (oh....he said i cut him off. BS...i put on my signal and gradually moved into the other lane). neither the cop nor I realized what i had said. as soon as i rolled up the window, erin busts out laughing and told me what happened.

i'm a dumba$$ :D
:D

that reminds me...

The ONLY time in my life i get pulled over (going 31 over in a construction zone):

Cop: What is your hurry?
Me: I have a class at 6:00 (i was 150 miles away)
Cop: Mmmm hmmm do you know how fast you were going?
Me: I dont know
Cop: 91, do you want to check the radar?
Me: no
Cop: blah blah blah, citation...blah blah blah license
Me: (panicking) Uh, i was just trying to pass someone!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 6 months of suspension...$200 fine and 6 hour driving school, plus a hefty reinstatement fee all because i dozed off at the wheel and panicked when i was questioned!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
JTREX said:
OOOOOOOHHWWW. If your wife see that, your DEAD.

OMFG, I was just laughing my ass off at work.

I can't think of any of mine, but here's a few gems from Dino, a friend of a friend (Eric):

Fort Lauderdale, FL, Spring Break. Dino meets girl.
DINO: Where are you from?
GIRL: Oklahoma City, OK
DINO: OH, uh, sorry about your federal building.
GIRL: Turns around and walks away.

ERIC: You are the BIGGEST FREAKING MORON ON EARTH!

I almost passed out when Eric told me this story.

Rez,

Your stories are AWESOME.

-Jim

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
My best friend's conversation with a cop that pulled him over in Oregon:

Cop: Son, did you know you were going 80 miles per hour???
Best friend: Oh sorry, I thought I was going 90.

·
1,379 Posts
Verdugo said:
Cop: Son, did you know you were going 80 miles per hour???
Best friend: Oh sorry, I thought I was going 90.
Yeah, right. Sounds sorta like a thing I saw on a list of things not to say to cops:

Cop: License and registration, son.
You: Um, sure. Here, hold my beer for a second, willya?

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
When I was like 4 or 5 years old. I couldn't get the TR part of truck to come out right. So my mom and I are at Safeway and a big truck goes by and I said out loud, "Mommy look at the big F U C K!!!!!" Needless to say my mom was awful embarrased.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
ha some of these are pretty funny...

when i was too young to know what it meant there was a popular song on the radio with the chorus "damn i wish i was your lover." i went around singing it all the time, including when i was out in public places. when my mom realized what i was doing, she laughed a bit and told me not to sing that anymore, but wouldnt tell me why when i asked. finally i'm all grown up and now i realize why :)
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PlatinumWRX said:
I once blurted out at like AGE 8, "Does this store sell Playboys?" at the register. TOO FUNNY.

-Jim
THats hilarious! Kind of like saying "Mom what are Boobies for?".

·
2,210 Posts
I was once in a pub in England, in a state of complete drunken stupor. It was a more classy 'sit down' type place with lots of older couples enjoying nice quiet drinks. Everyone in our group was old enough to drink (over 18, some of them just barely), but we thought it would be funny to start picking on the younger members of the group. "It's ok bartender, he might look 14 but he really is 18" etc. etc. Well, he got nervous and started asking us for ID. So we obliged, but then he suddenly decided he wasn't going to serve us. I had already paid for my drink, so I got a little pissed and reached over the bar to grab my pint. The bartender immediately went ballistic and picked up the phone to call the police. As he did this, I blurted out the most immature and stupid thing I have ever said in my life; "Motherf***er, you're just pissed because we have bigger d*cks than you!" Of course, a deathly silence fell over the entire pub, except for my friends who were falling over themselves with laughter. I was probably 20 or 21.

Live and learn.

-Pace

1 - 20 of 64 Posts