ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day me and a buddy were driving through back roads in the country when we decide to switch drivers.. while moving... at 70 mph... on cruise... with oncomming traffic... on a winding road... yup :) scared the S*** outta me!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
You're an idiot <----That probably breaks the personal attack rule but I can't help it

Stop putting other peoples lives in danger. Just because you don't have enough respect for yourself to not do stupid things doesn't mean that there aren't people who do and families on the road.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never said I was proud of it. I probably should have put "stupidist" because it scared me and i wont do it again. I knew the "idiot" comment was coming but i'm young and i do stupid things. we all do.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
never did anything that stupid.

I'd love to bring you along to work with me, and you could see what the results of bad car accidents look like. You'd never think about doing something that dumb again in your life. Worst part is... the idiot usually lives. The victim that they hit... seems to die more often than not. Maybe just perception... but it seems to be that way.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Your right, we all do stupid things. However, not all of us put other peoples lives in grave danger. Please make better decisions.

As for the original question, I have done some crazy stuff in a car but it was usually while the car was parked. Thats all the detail I'm going into lol

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
As for the original question, I have done some crazy stuff in a car but it was usually while the car was parked. Thats all the detail I'm going into lol
Thanks for that by the way. Never knew what a mustache ride was until last month.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly dont want to do it ever again. it was stupid and it could have cost me and my friends and countless others lives. i regret it. but i accept that it had been done so im trying to just turn it into a post, which obviously a bad idea and i will probably just delete this entire post

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I honestly dont want to do it ever again. it was stupid and it could have cost me and my friends and countless others lives. i regret it. but i accept that it had been done so im trying to just turn it into a post, which obviously a bad idea and i will probably just delete this entire post
Well it is good to see that you recognize it as bad. I am glad nothing bad came of it and just learn from it. It was dumb but as long as you learn from your mistakes and are thankful that the best case scenario occurred.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
We can be done ripping on you.

Craziest thing I've done... I was driving my parent's Tahoe as a 16 year old, and didn't see a " Dips 15mph" sign... I was doing 45, and hit the dip so hard that the Tahoe bottomed out, and on the down stroke (which was in a second dip) knocked the bumper off. I was in a lot of trouble after that one...

·
Registered
232 Posts
We can be done ripping on you.

Craziest thing I've done... I was driving my parent's Tahoe as a 16 year old, and didn't see a " Dips 15mph" sign... I was doing 45, and hit the dip so hard that the Tahoe bottomed out, and on the down stroke (which was in a second dip) knocked the bumper off. I was in a lot of trouble after that one...
haha o god that must have been one hell of a story to explain to them.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
The other day me and a buddy were driving through back roads in the country when we decide to switch drivers.. while moving... at 70 mph... on cruise... with oncomming traffic... on a winding road... yup :) scared the S*** outta me!
Idiot.

You're an idiot <----That probably breaks the personal attack rule but I can't help it
He is an idiot. That's not a personal attack when it's true. At that point you are stating a proven fact.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Wow.....is this real life?

·
Registered
232 Posts
they didn't believe me. thought i hit something
I bet.. The look on their faces had to be priceless though.

My friend one time took his parents land rover into the woods for a camp out and there's a decent size mud pit that he went through pretty quickly with the sunroof open... needless to say the inside of the rover was no longer that nice and you probably would have been better off walking around the mud lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
I gotta say, I've never done anything quite that dumb. You survived; the oncomers survived. Don't try it again and all is well. I've done 105 in a stock 94 wrangler, and that was probably one of the scariest things in my life...Beyond that the only really crazy things were accidental. Like 65+ in a 94 wrangler with no back shocks. It's alright, until you hit a dip. Then you're sideways, whether you like it or not.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Crazy? 69'd with my GF in the front driver seat of my 96 Acura Integra...she had a field hockey player's ass and hips. The car was parked.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts