Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15,328 Posts
blarg. very good question, i wonder it pretty often, my stang has round 190. but its an auto, and that 30 or so hp difference makes a very large difference. when looking at numbers theres so many things to factor, weight, torque, gearing, drivetrain. It is very easy to say its only 227, this has 240, that has 260, but in the end of the day your probably faster and bc of the smaller 4 cylinder more fuel economical

· Registered
15,328 Posts
WRXin' said:

I somewhat agree with you on this one, but I think after a while I'd even want to mod my viper. I've mentioned this on a different thread before, but my neighbor's kids have 5 vipers to share between the three of them and none of them are stock. One of them has a mostrous nitrous tank that takes up the entire trunk. Point is that no matter how much hp you have, there's always room and want for improvement.
my god they must be loaded. maybe 5 to share between the 7 of them or something but more vipers then kids, geezus

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.