Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,660 Posts
Blarg -- I see where you're coming from. I thought the same for a while. But I've come to learn that our cars need less hp to keep up with cars with more hp. Example: our 227 hp car is dead even performance wise with the 280 hp 350z. Throw in an uppipe and a boost controller, and we'd beat the z. That's what I love about my car...it takes so little to make it do so much:D

· Registered
8,660 Posts
jmussetter said:
I don't think I'd be happy with 'stock' HP numbers from ANY car manufacturer for very long, unless it was a Viper or something.

-Jason
I somewhat agree with you on this one, but I think after a while I'd even want to mod my viper. I've mentioned this on a different thread before, but my neighbor's kids have 5 vipers to share between the three of them and none of them are stock. One of them has a mostrous nitrous tank that takes up the entire trunk. Point is that no matter how much hp you have, there's always room and want for improvement.

· Registered
8,660 Posts
ebr0t said:

my god they must be loaded. maybe 5 to share between the 7 of them or something but more vipers then kids, geezus
Their dad is a corporate lawyer that scored big in an Exxon or Shell lawsuit, I can't quite remember which one. They also own a few businesses around town. They always have the new cool car parked in front of their house. What's the craze now? The 350Z. Guess what...they have it in front of their house. Am I jealous? Hell no...but that's debatable:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.