ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02 silver wagon, stock except for a carbon hood, tinted windows and 18" ADR wheels. has factory boost gauge, armrest extention, floormats, cargo tray and subwoofer.

has 23,500 miles never raced, one tiny ding in front fender, few minute scratches.

just wondering what's it's worth.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Put it back to stock and it'll be worth more, and then you can sell your parts. Check KBB.com for a ballpark figure.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
02 Silver Wagon said:
02 silver wagon, stock except for a carbon hood, tinted windows and 18" ADR wheels. has factory boost gauge, armrest extention, floormats, cargo tray and subwoofer.

has 23,500 miles never raced, one tiny ding in front fender, few minute scratches.

just wondering what's it's worth.
your much better off returning the car to stock.... the carbon fiber hood will not attract as many buyers. and you can get more for the rims if you sold them seperately. KBB sucks.. try NADA. my guess is about 15 on trade in and somewhere in the mid 17,000 for private after they haggle price a bit.. I think a good asking price would be like $18,000 to start off with though

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

unfortunately I don't have the hood anymore. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts