ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend talked to a shop and was thinking about going with this custom turbo kit for 1,800 installed with parts. What do you think about this turbo? is this turbo alot bigger then a green
its a AGP custom non ball bearing hybrid turbo t3/to4e with a t350 wheel and a gt 40 compressor wheel. kit comes with custom U/p,D/P ,intake,wastegate and turbo All installed
thank you

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hmmm, I used to run a T3/T04 on my hybrid Civic back in the day([email protected]), I know it's "old" technology but I think it's a good turbo for the street. Hell I got full boost (15psi) by 4k on a 1.8L. What wastegate comes with the kit, I'm assuming it's external? Any ball bearing option? I really like the price, so would that be around $1500 not installed :eek: . Where can I order it :D ?

·
4,769 Posts
It is NOT easy to get the external gate in there not to mention you have a whole host of other issues to contend with. MAF, tubing size, flanges and turbo entry size. The list goes on and on. Basically if you do not know what you're doing, you're going to be in big trouble. Trust me, I should know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts