well......like the title says, what will you buy with your "bush money?"

·
Registered
0 Posts
what tegs said

·
Sammich Makin' Pwincess
13,124 Posts
gas! $40 to fill up + 300 dollars = approximately 7.5 tanks of free gas. hollaaa

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,508 Posts
I might look into a mutual fund comprising energy sector (oil, natural gas) stocks.

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
So you're all going to take your stimulus check and stimulate foreign economies? I don't think that's how this was supposed to work.
If there were good blow from this country, you might have a point. But my money is going to the best product possible. It's just economics, man.

·
Sammich Makin' Pwincess
13,124 Posts
hey most people are using them to pay off debts which isnt necessarily stimulating the economy either.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Savings/debt/wife's birthday present.

·
Princess Moderator
14,838 Posts
I'm hoping to get my check and some of my Ex's for Back child support...(dead beat..lol) i maybe a rich woman soon... I'mma paint my JDM front bumper, get my injectors, make bobby retune n install everything and make my FSTi faster! :) (and look pretty with new bumper) :)

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
well......like the title says, what will you buy with your "bush money?"
It isn't 'Bush money'. It's OUR money. I've said it a million times, "it is taking money from one pocket and putting it into the other. it's OUR money we are taking from.''

gas! $40 to fill up + 300 dollars = approximately 7.5 tanks of free gas. hollaaa
remember this: NOTHING is free.

So you're all going to take your stimulus check and stimulate foreign economies? I don't think that's how this was supposed to work.
I could answer that question in 1,004 political lights, but I won't.

If there were good blow from this country, you might have a point. But my money is going to the best product possible. It's just economics, man.
:rotfl:

hey most people are using them to pay off debts which isnt necessarily stimulating the economy either.
The average American is between $7-10k in debt. Chipping away at it little by little makes sense.

Savings/debt/wife's birthday present.
Debt, no doubt. My gf and I just bought a $1200 bed. Her + me = makes sense

Beer and hookers???
Always an idea!

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,399 Posts
Crossin my fingers for the end of the summer.
Then I can pull a Tegs and spend all of my spendable income on hookers and blow! And one of the badest street cars on the planet.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts