ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people..

im in the markiet for a used car possibly a WRX STi... i have had my heart set on one at a dealership near my house... for a good price...i was just wonderng what i should be looking out for when testdriving the car... or are there mechanical concerns i should cehck out... etc etc...

i am a former SVT Focus owner.. and that car gave me nothing but problems....so i reallly want to do my research before i say yes to the dealer...

thanks for you cooperation...

sarim :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
better hope they let you test drive it. some dealerships suck a$$ and wanna be stuck up about the car. id just say make sure everything feels good and tight, and the one i was lucky enough to test was super easy to get moving, didnt even have to slip the clutch, just let out and it was off. BTW the elec. throttle is really sensitive.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Best case what you really want to avoid is a car that was highly modified and then taken back to stock. This is very hard to tell. I don't think there is anything special you need to look for other than what you would look at on any used car. Have a trusted mechanic look at it, check carfax, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts