Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should we expect from the 2019 WRX - is it just another refresh since the new platform will come out in 2020???

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
It will be the exact same as the 2018. There is no proof of a 2020 new vehicle yet. It's likely, but until it happens nothing is in stone

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
Or what if they cease production? :(
Then the value of our cars will hold a little better and possibly raise for some as every vape bro and his bro squad is going to want one bad. Same thing happened with the Evo.

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
It's a genderless blanket term. Any human is welcome to the club

·
Registered
277 Posts
Disappointment ?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Custom Subaru Snapback hats with each purchase. Maybe they will bring back glass T-tops for maximum vape smoke exiting.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm pretty sure the new WRX will have a vape tester to start the car. Similar to how people with DUIs have to blow into a breathalyzer, if the cloud you blow into it isn't big enough it won't start. Also there are talks of replacing the cupholders with mod holders. STi will come with its own e-juice dispenser

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,041 Posts
What should we expect from the 2019 WRX - is it just another refresh since the new platform will come out in 2020???
You can probably expect Subaru to still sell cars, and still not offer an EV or hybrid beyond the CrossTrek... :shakehead:

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
You can probably expect Subaru to still sell cars, and still not offer an EV or hybrid beyond the CrossTrek... :shakehead:
The base Impreza should be the focus of their hybrid design

1 - 14 of 14 Posts