ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Christmas came early this year. I just got my Perrin up pipe and Tein H-tech yesterday and today my accessport came in and last saturday I got my bosal Dp (wrapped and coated).

Now, I'm just waiting for my bosal cat-back (damn dual tips).

So what would you install first? AP (stage zero)- Everything that I have (stage 1.5; less cat-back) or wait for my cat-back and just do one big install?

I do have access to a lift and air tools so installing will be done by me... hopefully I'll put them on correctly and won't kill myself.

What should I install first or what order should I install my crap? I know this is the techicnal forum and my post is just an opinion based question but it will lead to future technical question on what I broke or what not. Please bare with me I'm somewhat a noobie in this Turbo world...

Thanks
Rudy

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i would do your UP & DP in one day and reflash to stage II base map.

if youre not completely exhausted go ahead and do the springs, but might want to do theat the next day, or next weekend. thats ALOT of work for one man for one weekend.

you should already be running cobb stage I regardless of any of the parts youve put on. since there is no stage 0 with it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks gusto I jsut flashed my ecu and WOOOO HOOO balls to the wall to me... and from coming from a rs with full exhaust and stuff... this stage zero is niiice... sounds like a plan... I'll do the up and dp tommrow or next weekend so I get used to the hp

why so late with the springs?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Do the springs now. Then when the cat back comes in do the entire exhaust at once. Why go through all the hoo ha of disconecting the cat back and re-connect it, when your just going to replace it in a few days? Do it all at once and have on big azz grin on your face.

Nick

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well right now I have a constant grin from the accessport... I guess you are all right in some way... right now there's diffinatly more power and there's no need for the learning curve... I guess its springs tommrow after class (1pm) and be done by the evening and show off the new toys (7pm) hopefully with the drop I won't have to get an allignment...

thanks for the input... I guess there's been write up's already with all the mods that I'm doing. so no point in doing a piece by piece process.

thanks all
Rudy

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Installed the H-techs last nite... took 3hrs... ride is just like stock... nice smooth ride... drop is immideate... but should lower after they settle in so I'll take pics in a few weeks... I'll get pics of the car soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts