ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals

I just ebay'd a turbo back stock sti exhaust for my 02 and was wondering what next couple mods to throw on. This will sound wussy, but, I would like to stay within warranty......... :rotfl: :rotfl: ok stop lauphing. of course, I am willing to comprimise. I'm looking for STI parts to put on because dealership said those will not void my warranty, are they messing with me? anyway, back to subject, I'm thinking sti injectors?

as soon as I get the exhaust on, I'll be sure to post audio clips to see how it sounds. Anything I should expect with it on there? i.e. what's the difference, besides the muffler, on the stock STI tbe vs stock WRX tbe?

thanks for any input

Sour

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
you need to do some serious searching. there is a sticky at the top of this forum which will help, i'd start there.

drop that warranty at the door.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sour said:
Hey guys/gals

I just ebay'd a turbo back stock sti exhaust for my 02 and was wondering what next couple mods to throw on. This will sound wussy, but, I would like to stay within warranty......... :rotfl: :rotfl: ok stop lauphing. of course, I am willing to comprimise. I'm looking for STI parts to put on because dealership said those will not void my warranty, are they messing with me? anyway, back to subject, I'm thinking sti injectors?

as soon as I get the exhaust on, I'll be sure to post audio clips to see how it sounds. Anything I should expect with it on there? i.e. what's the difference, besides the muffler, on the stock STI tbe vs stock WRX tbe?

thanks for any input

Sour

Yes they are messing with you. I can guarantee you that if you take out ANY of the stock cats or mess with the engine, they will not honor your warranty. The dealer probably thought you meant the STi axle-back or the STi suspension won't void your warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts