ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a rear lip off SinisterWRX in April, paid for it using paypal, but he never sent the lip. It took him so long to send the lip at first I asked him for my money back and he gave me some bs excuses for taking so long to get the money, So i told him just send me the lip. The last time i contacted him it was in july and he said he was going to send it asap. Since then he no longer responds to my emails.

Is there anything i can do or did I get ****ing hosed?

Original thread
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60818

·
Registered
647 Posts
i was just going to say that, track the guys IP and then u can usually tell from that who his Internet Service is and you cn contact them asking them /telling them what has happened and they can give you his address hopefully, or get the police involved too.

Its internet like fruad almost, and should be taken seriously. IT has happened many time son Evom.net and the police have gotten involved and stuff.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Sinister isn't a bad guy. Try contacting him again or posting in the Mtn States forum. We see him pretty regularly. If I happen to see him, I'll remind him about the lip.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
djrez4 said:
Sinister isn't a bad guy. Try contacting him again or posting in the Mtn States forum. We see him pretty regularly. If I happen to see him, I'll remind him about the lip.
That would be awesome if you would remind him about it. I have tried contacting him by email but he doesn't respond.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts