ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i wanted to know the best way to handle this situation.

I just ordered the daddy's twin dump and 3rd cat elim. but i have been waiting 2 months now for the shipment, daddys emailed me telling me they went on vacation and will recieve their shipment once they get back. (i also got scooby sport stuff)

ordered:
scooby sport up pipe
daddys twin dump catted
daddys 3rd cat elim
scooby sport dual tip exhaust

if anyone is reading this post, do you think i should email them back with some kind of disgruntled statements about the wait? if so, how could i do that nicely without pissing them off as well? he is offering me free shipment on the daddys, but for the scooby he is charging 30 for shipping since it comes from UK. do you all think free gaskets are in order since the wait is killing me??

tell me what you all think.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah gruppe-s is really good about shipments too, and if they happen to make a mistake (which hardly ever happens), they will hook you up. They keep outstanding customer relations. :D

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
ive dealt w/ daddys and they were top notch.

he came through as planned and when item was out of stock he refunded until it was back in stock and i paid him then.

talk with rich, he'll work with ya as long as you arent a jerk about it (not saying you have been fyi)

CALL, dont email....its much easier.

he has some stuff that isnt in yet as im wanting a few items as well.

another reason to always check if items are in stock BEFORE ordering...

good luck and i hope it works out. hes a good guy in my book though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
They were on vacation for 2 months? Fvck them. I would have filed a fraud claim about a month ago. I hope they are at least overnighting the stuff now that they have awoken from thier coma.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
ebr0t said:
simply, 2 months is rediculous. With such great vendors around (www.worldoneperformance.com) thers NO reason to put up with anyone that takes that long. I'd ask for your money back and just order from somone else. thats unacceptable.
+10, garret is teh win!

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
Aronicon said:
hello all, i wanted to know the best way to handle this situation.

I just ordered the daddy's twin dump and 3rd cat elim. but i have been waiting 2 months now for the shipment, daddys emailed me telling me they went on vacation and will recieve their shipment once they get back. (i also got scooby sport stuff)

ordered:
scooby sport up pipe
daddys twin dump catted
daddys 3rd cat elim
scooby sport dual tip exhaust

if anyone is reading this post, do you think i should email them back with some kind of disgruntled statements about the wait? if so, how could i do that nicely without pissing them off as well? he is offering me free shipment on the daddys, but for the scooby he is charging 30 for shipping since it comes from UK. do you all think free gaskets are in order since the wait is killing me??

tell me what you all think.
How did you pay?

Credit Card?
Check?
Money Order?

If they have already gotten the cash from those payments, contact whatever bank the payment is made through and have them help you in getting your stuff that you paid for.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well he hasnt charged me yet, i used credit card. before i ordered i did talk to him about what is a good set up and if they have those items in stock.

he told me (rich) that he usually does free shipping on turbo backs but since i got a couple scooby items, i had to pay for that shipping due to its rarity. so a total of $30 for a tbe and up pipe. it also comes with gaskets for twin dump and the 3rd cat elim. but not for scooby sport.

I still would like to have this order, but I dont want to get stiffed either.
He was real good about emailing me about the products in the beginning but then it was up to me to start emailing and asking about the order.

the invoice I have is for 6/17/2004 in the amount of $1,417.95 which is quite a bit of money as well. and he doesnt bill you till he ships, just to make that clear.

but if i can find another site with the same parts I might have to talk to them to see about an order...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
update

well i talked to rich, explained that I wanted to change my order to just the scooby sport dual tip exhaust and maybe buy the rest in the future. I am also thinking about going to forced air tech to see what he can do with my up and down pipe situation!! thanks for the suggestions folks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts