ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the Prodrive PFF7's for Christmas and i need some tires. im not putting them on till spring so i still have some time to save up some cash money. the size is 18 x 8".

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I got the Prodrive PFF7's for Christmas and i need some tires. im not putting then on till spring so i still have some time to save up some cash money. the size is 18 x 8".
Potenza RE-01R
Eagle F1-GSD3

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
bridgestone Re01R - just an excellent tire but somewhat limited in available sizes I really wanted to get them but they didn't have the size I needed.

Michelin Pilot sport PS2- another very good tire, they are a little better than the RE050A pp's but quite a bit more expensive, which is the downside

bridgestone RE050A PP- I had them on my wrx and again on my Z they are very good and not as pricey as the other 2.

·
Registered
93 Posts
for performance per dollar, you cant beat yoko as430s, being aroudn 60 bucks a pop and in all shapes sizes and colors! Really good all weathers, but my top pick(at least from what ive experienced so far, and if money is no object) Toyo RA1s, really good performance, nice n sticky, other than that nittos a decent tire, just kinda depends on what your looking for, be it race, all weather, snow, summer etc etc......... just keep askin would be the best bet

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im just looking for a good summer tire/performance

·
Registered
180 Posts
I just bought the Dunlop Direzza's. Yet to put them on, but I will let you know. I almost bought the Direzza Sport Star Spec, but the sales guy told me I would only get 7,000 miles on them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
best tire hands down YOKOHAMA AVIDS V4's All Season

These tires are the bomb. Any type of road conditions handles like on rails. Off road WOW...

Y rated-149MPH
Both worlds (Performance and handling)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts