ClubWRX Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 2019 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Word on the street is it's a lot nicer weather here than over in OR this week. What brings you over this way?
We spent 7 nights in Manhattan visiting my wife's brother and his family, he lives in the West Village. The weather was by far better than Portland while we were away. Portland had three consecutive days of ~100 degrees. One thing I got to experience while in NYC was a good old fashion thunder and lightning storm, I miss that out here.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
RichD514 said:
Pffft.. getting dressed up is over rated. Me and my second born at the marina for dinner.
Sun's out, guns out

Goose42 said:
We spent 7 nights in Manhattan visiting my wife's brother and his family, he lives in the West Village. The weather was by far better than Portland while we were away. Portland had three consecutive days of ~100 degrees. One thing I got to experience while in NYC was a good old fashion thunder and lightning storm, I miss that out here.
Sounds like a good trip!

·
Registered
214 Posts

I was headed home from class during rush hour traffic back in April and saw a lady pulled into the grass on the side of the parkway so I pulled over to see if she was okay and found out it was her birthday, she had a flat tire headed to work, and she didn't know how to change it. So I did the honors for her, she was very grateful, and it turns out her name is Victoria and mine is Victor.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi , why are you wearing a flight suit in front of what appears to be a commercial plane ?
It's a commercial aircraft, but it was experimental at the time the photo was taken. For high risk tests we wear parachutes and helmets in case the aircraft becomes unrecoverable while we're doing crazy stuff like...
Sweet barrel rolls duh.
:D

... actually no, but we do literally everything else imaginable!

I was headed home from class during rush hour traffic back in April and saw a lady pulled into the grass on the side of the parkway so I pulled over to see if she was okay and found out it was her birthday, she had a flat tire headed to work, and she didn't know how to change it. So I did the honors for her, she was very grateful, and it turns out her name is Victoria and mine is Victor.
haha sounds like destiny....

·
Sammich Makin' Pwincess
13,124 Posts
so uhh are you guys married now or what? lol

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Great pic, Joe!

1961 - 1980 of 2019 Posts