ClubWRX Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2019 Posts

·
Water.....sometimes waves
2,172 Posts
^^ Take pictures of shirtless men cutting wood?
:rotfl: Yes! I don't even know this guy. Just walked up in his yard and snapped the pic.

Wood Stove owner I am guessing? If so, me too . . . but I prefer to use a Husquvarna chainsaw and MTD hydraulic splitter . . . which is probably why I have more of a gut than you.
Wood furnace in-line with the propane one. I do see a little gut in your avatar pic; got your winter coat on there eh?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
wrxtreme06 said:
he totally hates us & is plotting revenge lol
While they're smiling, I'm trying to keep a straight face knowing I **** in their good shoes...

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
Awe, I'm lacking on the selfie game

So I saved this one real quick from my facebook

Took this on my girl's birthday. Had a night up on the mountain and was playing around a little bit. Camera settings were pretty off though =/
Need to redo it here in a couple months

Shutter was open too long, and I probably should have taken multiple exposures, and stacked to reduce noise.
Next time...plus I'll be using a flash as well

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
yup lol
I wish I worked it a little better, but it wasn't planned at all. The city lights had just enough light hitting us that the 30 second exposure shows some detail of us...granted depending on the screen you're using to look at it. Different screens alter the colors and contrast of images from what they actually are. And I'm using my MAC so I can see the shadow detail...I can tell what shirt Ashley is wearing, whereas on my phone, or a lower luminance screen, we're just silhouettes except the reflection of Tucson on her leg.

1981 - 2000 of 2019 Posts