Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,722 Posts
Here's one of me I just got this morning from a fellow who took this picture last summer at the Mid-Ohio Vintage races.

This is a lot better than the trunkmonkey photo I put on here about 20 pages ago...

· Super Moderator
2,722 Posts
Well, I haven't added a new photo in a while, and since I know this will bring some comments, I'll just get them out of the way first.

Yes, it is and STi JDM seat. Notice how it matches Zoop's eyes in the above photo :D

Yes, those are pre-production Piloti Driving Socks. Notice the built-in camel-toe toe. :wiggles:

I know the steering wheel is against my belly. The v.2 set-up has laminated lathe strips clamped to the armrest, with a laminated cross-piece, moving the wheel another 10-12" further away. Now there are 6 of my grandfather's old forged C-clamps on the chair...er..seat.

Don't drink and drive. It takes too damn long to climb out of this contraption without falling over! :D

· Super Moderator
2,722 Posts
Figure since I'm contributing to the hijacking of the thread I can at least post another pic.

Freshly waxed. :D

· Super Moderator
2,722 Posts
Clothing Tire Cloud Sky Trousers

Tartan Dress shirt Window Sleeve Plaid

And some of us skip right on past gray...

But in all honesty, I now have about the same amount of hair that I did in 2002 when I joined here. (The photo I posted on page 3 of this thread is long gone.)

The baby I'm holding in the second photo is our eldest daughter's second kid. The "baby" I'm holding in the first photo turned 25 yesterday, and is getting married soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts