ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....! so i was working today, everything was fine cept the weather when i heard my car alarm going off, so i ran outside to turn off my alarma nd to see wtf happened and next thing i kno some fool with an f-250 hit my car by backing up into it.. now I'm left with my lower left bumper being ****ed and part of my hood is too:mad: !!!! my boss ran after the truck and she saw it parked near by to another store. So i got all the whole mumbo jumbo and now i'm left with what should i do? change my lower part of my bumper and my hood to somthing i like (hehe leech off of the guy that hit me if i can?) am i able to do that? this suxs i think my subby is cursed a couple of months ago i destroyed up my bumper (no comments on wat happened), and now its wrecked again..:( *sigh* oh btw my car is an 04 subby...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Take pics of the damage and call the cops. Get a statement from your boss and let them handle it. You should be able to get him to pay up for your repairs and a fine for hit and run put on em.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
always cool to post subby probs here cuz these community replies right away hehe :D ...yea! well i didnt get a police report and well...all i got was his 411 plate numbers and all...i called my insurance and had reported it hope thats good enough ...i kno im not at fault here since my car is parked nice and safe till that moe foe hit it :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts