ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting on the fence on what my next mod should be . Im leaning towards some fuel upgrades , ie: pump , injectors , fuel rail . But I dont think thats really gonna help me any way since im just cobb stg2 at the moment . My current mods are , TBE , cobb ap , aem intake , stop tech brake lines F&R . Steel clutch line ( not worth the hassle btw ). RCE sway bars , kart boy shifter bushings , KB out rigger bushings . Eibach springs , stop tech pads F&R . New NGK plugs . what would be my next best upgrade , looking at spending about a Grand . any suggestion would help . I like the grimmspeed intake manifold spacer but im not sure if its worth the work to pull the manifold off to do it , so im thinking of pulling the mani and doing the injectors rails and pump and spacer . But would i really benifit from any of that since i wont be able to get a protune in my area . im in el paso tx btw. thanks for any help guys !

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
A custom tune would be my next purchase. Lots of people do remote tuning.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love a custom tune , but haven't heard or found any places In el paso tx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
donkey said:
Lots of people do remote tuning
They don't even need to see your car. They don't even have to be in the same country as you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do u mean by remote tuning ? as a tune that was made on someone elses car and then they send me the file and i upload it to mine via the cobb app ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Think he's talking about an e-tune. Deff would invest in one for your next mod. Possibly an extra tune for e85 if its available and store the map on the ap till you get the supporting mods to run it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'd probably go for a new IC and a custom tune. The two of those would put you a little over your grand budget, but would be worth it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not feeling the new intercooler , what else would be a good mod .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts