ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my KYB AGX struts for my 2004 WRX and they're set at level 2.

What settings are your on? How do you like it?

I sorta wanna step it up to level 3 or 4 and see what thats all about.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What difference in handling do you see with different settings in the front/rear as opposed to 2's all the way around. I think I want to go 3's all the way around and see how it compares.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i have only ran this setup.

its consireably better over stock (which is what the 3-4 are like) with the front a little stiffer...

it is definately a rougher ride on the 1 setting though...

handling is secure and solid. a little less understeer. just need sways to finish off the suspension but i think youll be happy with them

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I run 2/2 on the street. I'm at the point now where I'm trying different things at autox, and have been happy with 2/4 there, although thats much more tire/sway bar/car specific as to what will make the car handle best.

At autox I'm trying to get the most rotation possible and the best turn-in possible. With my s03's, leaving the AGX'es at 2/2 and the rear sway at 22mm was fine, I got great rotation. Now with azenis I've got the sway bar up to 24mm, the agx'es at 2/4, and i don't know what else i'll end up changing.

Jay

·
Registered
208 Posts
setting 1 is closest to the stock damping setting. kyb recomends dialing all 4 corners to setting 2 for street use. i am running all 4 corners on setting 2 with prodrive springs. i got them all on the day before i was shipped to san fran for work. talk about a tease. i just want to go home and eat up back roads...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts