ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm going to paint my front grill emblem and I don't want to pay so much for paint that I'd be better off buying a new emblem. I'm going to call a few paint shops in town tomorrow and see what they can do, but I'm already pretty certain they're going to cost so much. Has anyone found a spray paint (Testers, Duplicolor, anything) that matches WRB well enough to spray on the back side of this emblem? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
309 Posts
This is gonna sound kinda ghetto but I used the anodized blue paint (Dupli-Color Metalcast- without using the ground coat) and repainted my front emblem. Then I took some tin foil to reflect the light back and put it between the emblem and the grill (the black of the grill kept showing through until I did this). Looks pretty close to WRB, not sure how to post pics yet...I believe the can of Duplicolor was around $5 or $6 though...

·
Registered
731 Posts
uhh if your just painting the grill emblem you might as well do it yourself since its easy

get touchup paint at the dealer and thad work fine, youll never know

nailpolish remover gets the old paint on the badge off and then apply the new oen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts