Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goldfish Snack Crackers......

I am officially additced to Goldfish. I eat a half a bag everyday, or about 3 bags per week. Currently I am loving the Spicy Cheddar flavor, as well good old standards like Pizza and Pretzel. Has anyone else fallen victim to P. Farm's secretely opiated baked snack crackers? If not, what do you munch on to keep you awake enough to to read these boards all day?

-joe

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Re: Goldfish Snack Crackers......

NJwrbT-WRX said:
I am officially additced to Goldfish. I eat a half a bag everyday, or about 3 bags per week. Currently I am loving the Spicy Cheddar flavor, as well good old standards like Pizza and Pretzel. Has anyone else fallen victim to P. Farm's secretely opiated baked snack crackers? If not, what do you munch on to keep you awake enough to to read these boards all day?

-joe
this is indeed one of the weirder posts i have seen on this forum. Back to the topic, i am a cheezit fan myself. regular, white cheeddar and spicey are all far removed from "the chain." normally eatin some of those. but gold fish are good also. the pretzle versions are highly underrated :D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Oh, my gosh!!! I thought I was the only one! I am so addicted to goldfish (original cheddar) that I had to stop buying them. A box wouldn't last me more than a day. All hail the snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"this is indeed one of the weirder posts i have seen on this forum"

Yep. leave it to me! :D

Crap!!! I am all out of Goldfish for the day, and its not even 11 yet!

-joe

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I'm acutally not quite the fan.

My downfall is cheese and crackers :p

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And you can put green ketchup on them if you want. Who the hell thought green ketchup was a good idea????

-joe

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Ketchup and goldfish taste good?! :eek:

*passes out*

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
What is your favorite snack?

Post here what your favorite munching foods are!!!

·
1,379 Posts
The "new hotness", as my man Sideswipe would put it, is TGIFridays Fire Bites chips. They're actually hot, believe it or not, but still tasty!

Mmmm....

I've also been known to slaughter a whole bag of peanut butter M&Ms. That's like the one thing where, if it's in front of me, I can't stop myself from eating it, even if I'm not hungry at all.

·
Registered
641 Posts
aussieinstlouis said:
Tim Tams!
WTF??? :D

I'm addicted to Wasabi Peas!!!
Never had any?? Give me your address and 3 bucks and I'll mail you a bag!!

-LostLamb

1 - 20 of 25 Posts