ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok in the latest addition of turbo magazine this WRX was shown with an AVO Turboworld turbo upgrade package provides the real mojo. At the heart is a Garrett hybrid ball-bearing turbo. On the intake side of the system are an AVO blow-off valve and air intake kit, high-velocity intake pipe and a trick front-mount intercooler. On the hot side, a set of HKS stainless-steel headers direct exhaust gases to a common collector, then to a Paisley Racing up-pipe and on into the turbine housing. From there, an AVO stainless-steel downpipe evacuates gases via an AVO 3-inch stainless-steel exhaust system. I was wondering what all the tubinfg is i labeled the two im confused about the red(#1) and the blue(#2) there are others im not sure about can you let me know.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Looks like you got a bad scan. I can't even get the image to open with paint. It previews with just a black image with a stripe of the photo in the bottom. Try again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
OK if i am looking at this picture right, and you are referring to the big blue one with the air filter, that is the intake.

The Red pipe in the back, that is the pipe for the front mount intercooler....

Patrick

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
it's strange that no one ever discusses AVO on this board. they seem to make nice stuff. am i wrong?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the big blue one with the air filter goes to the intake side of the turbo...right? now the red one(remember this is a top mounted turbo) seems to go into the turbo also i was thinkning that might be for the turbine im not sure the picture is a little unclear and i dont know much about turbos

1 - 7 of 7 Posts