Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any posts from Garret of World One Performance. He was really helpful and always had great prices. Does anyone know why he doesn't post here anymore?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Garret is still around. He's very busy with law school. WorldONE still has the best prices! If you need something, simply send them an email! :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched the vendor forum and I couldn't even find any of his old posts. I ordered some gauges from him today. He seems like a very nice and professional person. His price was not as good as the deals he used to post, but I don't mind paying a little more for the excellent service.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Garret gave me a preview of the new site design. All I can say is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You thought it looked good before? You guys ain't seen NOTHING yet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Ali

This is Garret from World One....

You bet we are still around. The reason why you haven't seen us around the forum in a while is because actually our vendor contract ran out.

Currently, 100% of our resources are invested in the building of and marketing of our new site. This is the reason why we haven't renewed our contract just yet.

Although we are not planning on abandoning the forum based business model, our new project definately expands our focus. I think that you will all be very pleased with what we have cooked up.

After the new site is launched, we will make a full return to clubwrx, and I will be back posting daily and contributing to the best of my ability.

As for the old threads, I am not sure what happened to them, or why they went away. I assume it must be a function of our contract running out.

In any case, I hope that none of you have forgotten about us during this brief downtime. If you would like to see what we are up to, we are over on nasioc full time. However I would like all of the clubwrx.net faithful to know that we like it much better over here.

Other than that, business is still functioning 100% normally and things couldn't be better. You will all be the very first to hear about our new site as soon as things are done. I am certain you will all be very happy with the new design!

Please, let me know if there is absolutely any way that I can be of assistance!

Cheers,

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Garret,
I was very happy to find out you were still around. It's very hard to find a vendor with excellent customer service.

I have just one suggestion for your new site. I have never had a problem with Flash, but since Macromedia introduced Flash 6, I have been unable to install it. A lot of people are having problems with it. It's very frustrating because I can't go back to the old functioning version 5. All the menus on your site are Flash based, which means whoever doesn't have flash can't access your site. A simple HTML site would allow people without flash to access your site.

I'm looking forward to installing my new gauges:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts