ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha well i had a 05 wrx with a invidia race cat back and i liked the sound of that but i think the 2011 would look dumb with 2 cut outs in the bumper and the exhaust only on one side

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
What exhausts have you heard in person? Narrow down your choices, then ask advice...

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
jere445 said:
i haven't heard any in person i'v went on youtube but the videos all suck
Go to local meets. Listen to some exhausts. Then start figuring out which volume/pitch you like, and ask opinions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Probably not much help at all, but onn my previous car, an srt-4, I ran open down pipe, loved how it sounded, almost like a big diesel truck but louder, and boy, did people hear me....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't think there is any meets around me I live in upstate ny. let me know if anyone knows of any

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Whats your price limit?

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
i don't think there is any meets around me I live in upstate ny. let me know if anyone knows of any
You can start by checking out those 2 links in EJ257's signature.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Are you going to get a downpipe with the exhaust?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nameless performance is loud and sounds awesome. YouTube it! You won't be disappointed. Once they finish the muffler delete for the hatch I will have a tbe from them for sure

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
jere445 said:
Where upstate?

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I truly mean no offense. Can I ask why you want your stock car to be loud? A Stage 2 or 3 car is loud because of what it has become. Making a stock car louder with no more power just seems silly and juvenile...to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts