ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to make this thread to give me an idea on what everyone on this forum does for a living,
start with me

I work for my dad as a Graphics Designer, i also do 3D work and 3D animation and i did a $20,000 Architictural Job, where i created a blue print for the archtics, for my dad once and it was teh win :thumbup:

i am also the delivery boy and the CD creat0r :rolleyes: this are the 2 things i hate to do, but gotta do what you gotta do....next

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm a nerd. :)

Network Administration and PC Tech stuff. Technically I'm self employeed, but a few years ago I decided to work pretty much exclusivly for my #1 client. I still do stuff on the side, mostly web hosting and network internet access solutions, but not much. It was a huge cut in pay, but I only work about 6 hours a day now. :)

Fadi.. you should post some of your art.... cool stuff. If you post some of yours, maybe I'll post some of MINE :D ;)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Racenut3.0 said:

Fadi.. you should post some of your art.... cool stuff. If you post some of yours, maybe I'll post some of MINE :D ;)
im afraid to exceed the limit of text i can stang on here but heres my website, http://www.warmth.de/meta/art.html with me art

and heres 2 samples!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I go to school on a Navy Scholarship and get paid a few hundred bucks a month. After college ill (hopefully) be flying for the Navy. Stay in there 20 years leave with a nice pension, fly commercial, make major mula, then retire at 60 and drive a nice sports car and race alot! :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spectre186 said:
I go to school on a Navy Scholarship and get paid a few hundred bucks a month. After college ill (hopefully) be flying for the Navy. Stay in there 20 years leave with a nice pension, fly commercial, make major mula, then retire at 60 and drive a nice sports car and race alot! :)
are you going to join the rebel alliance? :p

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I think this is teh 57th time I have posted in a thread like this :)

I am a mechanical/industrial design engineer for a biomedical R&D company, I am also the resident graphic artist and webmaster.

-j

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I work(ed) for a commercial contractor & developer for about 2 years as a carpenter/concrete finisher/foundation guy, but yesterday was my last day as I'm going to start school again. :D

And now I'm probably going to end up doing part-time PC support/consulting stuff next, I guess.... gotta find some source of income.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts