Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious because I see a lot of interesting names out there.

To start off Blazin = the Blaze Yellow (not getting high or anything) and WRX, simple.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sure not getting high...riiiight ;) J/k. Mine is WeRkX. Bit of a long story, after I got my car stolen and I was doing car research I told my friend about the WRX. He said, "Oh the works?" I just took that, spelled it different and capitalized the WRX part of my name :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a wagon. I combined wagon and wrx. I just used capital letters to make the WRX stand out.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have 8k on my car in 2 months and drive around the open spaces of Eastern Washington. :)

I have also never been cought by a cyote ;)

This is what we call our work team here "the Road Runners".

This name was taken on i-club so there I go by Yellow T-Rex. This refers to the color of my car, that it is turbo & it is a WRX. Those guys only have one forum for the WRX and when I want to talk turbo I don't like sifting through all of the RS stuff I'm intrested in the WRX. That is why this is the best WRX site in the world
:D :D :D

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: Road Runner ]

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL works? hahaah my friend just made a joke about that a few days ago saying how it would just be plain horrible if someone just called my car the "wurks" in a weird way.

Anyways I didn't even realize the term "blazin" can be referred to getting high until recently and I was like :eek: and hope that people don't misinterpret it. Maybe I should put something like "i'm not a pothead, I swear!" on my signature, heh.

G

·
OT, wink wink, nudge nudge. Anyways, Keeferno's just because my name's Keith and one of my drunk friends came up with it one night.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm from south of Seattle, WA.
Seattle, WA = rain 13 months of the year
(the 13th month is extra spread out over the other twelve, hehe)

Rain + WRX = RainyWRX

·
Registered
103 Posts
Syncopated rythms, swinging beats :cool:
Actually- in phone books James abreviated is Jas which I guess could be pronounced Jazz. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
it flows with the car (Impreza)
so i incorporated the cars name with the question i ask others when they look at my ride....

Are you Imprezed? (Impressed) :cool:
I also have R-U IMPREZED? as a windshield banner. :)

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: r-u imprezed? ]

G

·
Mine is pretty self-evident. I also got it on my vanity plate (just picked it up this week!). FAST WRX also spells "fast works."

I debadged the trunk... took off SUBARU, but left the WRX badge on the lower left side. That plus the new plate looks sweet! :)

Mike

1 - 20 of 39 Posts