ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
That is possibly the most effecient looking engine Ive ever seen. Theres no bends anywhere on the IC piping, the custom twin intake manifolds are sick and its got 582whp.:eek: So secksiie....

-Griffin

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think it is a JUN front (just possibly) with some carbon fiber front splitter. No clue on the rear, I think it is perfect for a track car but would look to crazy on a street car.

I think the car is pretty awesome as far as a race car goes. Its the car on the Gruppe S homepage for WRXs. That intake manifold and intercooler setup is sick.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Once you put over 500HP in a WRX, is it POSSIBLE to call it rice no matter what else you do to it?

If it were up to me, would I do it the same way? Heck no.. but I can't argue with the numbers :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
ummmm ya

WOW :eek: :thumbup:

·
Registered
773 Posts
looks like butt with some of the mods but you gotta respect the craftsmanship.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
that's car is actually used for racing... I have that magazine at home...

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Umm, I respect it, but man is that some ugle ass super fast minute rice....

-joe

·
Registered
8 Posts
that car is built solely for time attack duty in japan. if i remember correctly, it also ran the fastest time in its class at that time. i think its been beaten by now but i think it held the fastest time attack wrx for a while. i dont think its rice in any way, shape, or form. the reason its that color is because it is owned by JUN, whose signature color is that bright ass yellow, and every part on that car serves a purpose, they arent just there for looks. i fell in love with that car the moment i first saw it a year or two ago. and i really want a v-mount....maybe someday when im made of money...:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts