ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rev Model VII

They're knock offs of Volk GT-7's, right?

It says they fit 02-03 Imprezas, but not 04 or 05. Are 02-05 all the same lug pattern?

Edit: There a 90 views, haha. So if you look in this thread, just give your opinion on these wheels.
Gay, nice, okay, ricey, etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
last time i checked on those rims (came real close to buying them) i was told that REV wheels do NOT fit any WRX. but it might not be anymore. i would recommend that you call a wheel company before you buy to make sure they fit.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Blue EJ20 WRX said:
They're knock offs of Volk GT-7's, right?

It says they fit 02-03 Imprezas, but not 04 or 05. Are 02-05 all the same lug pattern?
Yes indeed, they're GT-7 knock-offs...bolt patterns are the same for like 93-04 (5x100), but 05 STi is different (5x114). I believe the 05 WRXs are still 5x100 though.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
getophyed said:
last time i checked on those rims (came real close to buying them) i was told that REV wheels do NOT fit any WRX. but it might not be anymore. i would recommend that you call a wheel company before you buy to make sure they fit.

Hmm. Yeah, I'd definately check into before I was buying them.

Verdugo said:
Yes indeed, they're GT-7 knock-offs...bolt patterns are the same for like 93-04 (5x100), but 05 STi is different (5x114). I believe the 05 WRXs are still 5x100 though.

I see, thanks.

I'm not so sure about the black, though. I would rather have gunmetal.

I wonder how they would look on a White 04-05. I've already seen them on a WRBlue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts